True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
Patriot Anons - if you're not in the crypto game, I recommend you do so.
10:45 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by KBKRAKEN in this post can reply
Freezy Queen @Freezyqueen1982
16 February, 11:33
In response True Patriot to his Publication
I don't agree that this is an edorsement by Flynn. Certainly it is being pushed by NWO. Crypto is traceable, non-secure, and based on the dollar not gold or metals. I chose not to participate, I imagine it will collapse like the stock market.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
16 February, 11:35
In response Freezy Queen to her Publication
Okay. Good luck!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
16 February, 10:58
As a Canadian who just joined Twitter with about 300 followers and no profile pic up I thought it was strange why General flynn would follow me on twitter.
Well what I was talking a lot about then was Gold and Silver 3 years ago.
That's why he followed me. It was the only logical answer when I went back and looked at my posts.
I've been stacking for a decade, and yes I own cyrpto.
But God's money will always be Number 1.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
16 February, 11:00
In response Lynda Mathews to her Publication
And God's money will back a decentralized bank! Amen!

Battle Born @BTLBRN_UGMINER
16 February, 10:52
I'm going to keep stacking my silver. Nothing against crypto currency, I just like the shiny.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
16 February, 10:55
In response Battle Born to his Publication
Nothing wrong with that. It's crypto and metals going forward. During the COVID BS, coins disappered and soon too, will paper.