Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Ginger Buchanan @GingerB4
18 February, 02:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ginger Buchanan @GingerB4
18 February, 02:35
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wen JE* @WenJE
17 February, 11:11
Classic.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
17 February, 10:36
I loved the exchange between Barr & Trump

carol munoz @bornfree2
17 February, 08:58
I love them both. President Trump and Barr.

Aga MAGA @Agam04
17 February, 08:59
In response carol munoz to her Publication
Barr? Really? Do you trust this guy?

โœจ Isaac Your Bartender โœจ @Westsider
17 February, 12:41
These are the my favorite moments of Trump's Presidency ! He is a joker just like me. Trolling hardcore , and Barr on the same page. To see Trump do this , reminds me that he truly is the people's President !

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
17 February, 12:05
If your lips are moving, then you're lyin'...lyin'...lyin'...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
17 February, 11:10
I don't care what anyone says, #ILoveBarr

Kathy Petersen @Quebie62
17 February, 11:07
The look on arr's face is priceless! So glad that Birx is gone. Flip flop Fauci needs to be next

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
17 February, 09:32
l love this, have probably watched 20 times.

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
17 February, 08:32
can you share the clip of Teump stating "medical procedures obsolete. It's no where to be found on internet.

Faithful Anon @KeepingTheFaith1
17 February, 07:41

Faithful Anon @KeepingTheFaith1
17 February, 07:39
So sick!!!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
17 February, 04:58
She was always a criminal doink!

Joy Alfiero-Cyc @Joyeur
17 February, 04:46
I call him the meta-troll
am I getting this right? ๐Ÿคฃ

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
17 February, 04:38
Context: Apparently Deborah Birx was yet ANOTHER satanic pedophile cult member who would soon be removed by Trump's Justice Dept under Bill Barr. The two references are Trump saying "almost in each other's laps" and Birx's Freudian double-entendre about being more aware of "what we touch."

Amazing, and sad, that this cult ever had to exist in the first place.

โคCynthiaโค Peeks @Cynthia1965
17 February, 03:25
POTUS enjoyed this so much....I did as well, I think Barr did too...he knew what Trump was doing...Thanks for the NOT needed masks and the fear-mongering Birx and Fauci...I know your day has prob already came. I don't comply with face diapers. I walk right into the store and nobody says anything....people wake up. Open your business's ALL at the same time. Have a little faith and trust God that your immune system can handle this version of the FLU

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
17 February, 02:52
Do you really expect us to believe the Biden
at the CNN Town Hall was wearing a face mask ?

He looked more like a Clone.
Are there 2 Biden Doubles out there ?

AJS CSC @munchkin823
17 February, 03:00
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
there are at least two, i have already found more than 2 that look all very different, if you don't include the real one that disappeared.

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
17 February, 02:22

Praying Patriot Mom - UM โ˜€๏ธ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
17 February, 01:17
One of my favorite all-time moments! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Love!

Chรฉ Trust-The-Plan @humunu
17 February, 01:08
Loved that moment. Honey Badger trying not to crack up.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 February, 12:22
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Patriot For God and Country @Red_White_and_Blue
16 February, 11:56

Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
16 February, 11:41
he is the BEST TROLLER and he does it to your FACE!!! hes a dog! live my President. ready for him to be "back" i thought he and Barr were going to lose it. trump is one hell of a chess player. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Patriot Mama @61PatriotMama
16 February, 11:33
๐Ÿ˜‚They're like naughty school boys in the classroom. Love how Barr tries to hide the chuckle when she looks around!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 February, 11:50
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
Bill Barr is a Bad Ass! As in White Hat Bad Ass! B2 Bomber.. BOOMS!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
17 February, 11:02
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ TV is quite boring without the master troll. People didnt appreciate him because they didnt have discernment.

Diana Grande @LadyDi
16 February, 10:57
I remember watching this video of Trump, Barr & Birx live. Barr was trying hard not to laugh. Pres. Trump has a great sense of humor. Birx has none.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM โ˜€๏ธ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
17 February, 01:24
In response Diana Grande to her Publication
I remember watching it live, too. ๐Ÿ˜‚ One of the best! So many great moments in the covid briefings, such as when President Trump would rightly call out rude "reporters" for being disgraceful and more. Good times :)

Gina Cox @Ginamarie
16 February, 10:52
i miss this sh!t so much!

Having Fits @HavingFits
16 February, 11:16
In response Gina Cox to his Publication
Hope you caught Trump running behind the columns when his lawyer was speaking in an interview. The lawyer knew too eventhough ti was behind him. He could not keep a straight face. Also in signing of the firsT EO by byedone, Trump is in the window behind him to viewers right. The car is in the window to viewres left.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
16 February, 10:51
My President and my Yogi Barr...

Turn to look at each other:
"Yep, another non-answer!"
[smirk]

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
16 February, 10:48
I remember this. The grins on his and Barr's faces remind me of two school buddies who had just dipped little Mary Janes ponytail in the inkwell or maybe hidden a frog in her lunchbag.