Only people mentioned by Roksmyth in this post can reply
Csn Sgn @Qi12in
17 February, 11:49
In response The Real One to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
17 February, 02:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim McG @jimmcg1
16 February, 11:11
Doctors all originally said don't wear masks. Then psychologists and a think tank funded by George Soros said masks for all, and the whole world suddenly recommended masks within a week of each other.

Why do psychologists outrank doctors about masks during a (non-)pandemic.

Because they are modifying behaviour, not trying to improve anyone's health.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
16 February, 11:07
Wearing a mask because Governor put us in lockdown and city fathers mandated a city ordinance to wear masks!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
16 February, 11:03
Possibly then, an unknown whitehat on Trump/EBS announcment
can pursuade many to stop helping to usher in communism

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
16 February, 11:01
Nope! the assholes who run our goverment told us we had too! if we want to go to work, if we want to go into the store! so no some stranger on the TV had no barring!

Lou Chadwell @Lachad13
16 February, 10:57
nope. dont watch t.v.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
16 February, 10:56
I am shocked at the huge number of people wearing the diaper on their gace..... I am 71 and I am the only person not wearing a mask when I go shopping. Today, I went to 3 places andI saw only one guy with a shield and one lady asked me where I got the "Mask exempt" button from. I gave her the info and a printid package with info about the plandemic, links to sites where doctors and biologists give the right info and say how bad masks are, they promote staph and streps which gives you a bacterial infection of the respiratory tract and finally, a bacterial pneumonia which can cause death... TH