Mike Anon @Mike314
Shared posts of meaningful content is great, but everyone here wants to know what you have to say, what your feelings are.

Screenshots and memes with your own comments added are the best.

Let everyone know what's on your mind.

This is the place to do it.

#MAGA #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #GoodVibes #Peace
07:38 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
16 February, 08:52
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Translation of Vincent Fusca= victorious over darkness

If Vincent Fusca is JFK JR it means military plan has been in place for 20+ years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Graham @Bellaeast
16 February, 09:28
In response Have Faith to his Publication
wondering where he is! if hes on one of these other platforms

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
16 February, 08:26
I am generally the one that posts uplifting quotes, scriptures and beautiful pictures to keep good vibes up! We all need a brain break sometimes from the doom and gloom!

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
16 February, 07:56
What is on my mind at this point, is confusion, I understand Biden being president of the defunct corporation, but how on earth does he get to issue EO's. R those orders that he is writting pertaining to the defunct corp? If that is the case why is medication going up, people loosing jobs, gas prices have skyrocketed and this is just to name a few things I am thinking about. My list would be pages full of questions and concerns, how does all this transition take place to Nesara, when does it take place, if over 300 congress members are indicted, when will new elections take place?

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 February, 09:23
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
The announcement of the military coup is coming.

China issued whatever is going on now. Joe Biden doesn't even exist.

#FakePresident