Francesca Grady @PatriotsInExhile
18 January, 10:34
Hi, my name is Francesca and I am from the currently communist occupied State of California. My family and "friends" think I'm crazy and I've lost a lot of people I used to have in my life. They say I'm crazy but I say that I am a Patriot, I love my country, I love our freedom, and I love God. I still stand with President Donald J. Trump, and I am here because I heard there was a revolution.. #wwg1wga #ForGodAndCountry #LightToDark πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
your story is my story too. Just can't wait to say " told you so".
I'm a Californian too. I refuse to be run out of the state I love. we have more conservatives here than people know
11:19 PM - Jan 18, 2021
In response Francesca Grady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Francesca Grady @PatriotsInExhile
18 January, 11:54
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Hey neighbor! I want so badly for them to audit California, because my intuition feels that we flipped it Red! People universally despised Newsom by the time of the Election. imagine if it was flipped Red, dont we have 53 electoral votes? It would be YUGE :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396