OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
🙏"Kubler-Ross Model: 5 Stages of Grief"

#NCSWIC ( Most American's, and world Citizens will be shocked to their cores over the EVIL which is about to be exposed. )

Consider leading with LOVE & COMPASSION. There's no place for "I Told You So's." 👇
11:08 PM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 January, 01:47
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
thank you. I just received a warm opening from someone very dear to me who has been painfully estranged for years. ❤️
LOVE IS PATIENT and KIND.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
19 January, 12:44
the bargaining stage is missing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 January, 11:20
In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication
Feel free to post your image, deepen the conversation. There's a great number out there from Grief to IT Project's. Transition is the hardest part of change - people need different ways to understand the process.

Hope you share - it's needed (good) information that people can USE.

#NCSWIC #MAGA

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
19 January, 12:36
In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication
I don't have anything to post, i had to memorize the stages of grief for my licensing exam for Social Work a million years ago. bargaining alway suck in my head. i recognized it going thru these steps personally. i think they name the same things differently is all.

Stessy 1111 @Stessy1111
18 January, 11:11
yes! so much this! #helpheal 🤗💖🌌✨