EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
16 February, 02:38
This is not a rant, but a statement of my beliefs. Someone responded to one of my posts, saying that such negative things should not be focused on, that people like me should seek joy. Really? I should hide my head in the sand about child exploitation which is so rampant that some 800,000 kids go missing each year in this country alone? Yes... let's all ignore their pain and suffering, and thereby perpetuate the evil by NOT bringing it to light. Right. Personally, I won't stop screaming (or writing) about it until every last child is liberated from their hell! I feel it is my calling. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jax Smith @JoziJax
The real PANDEMIC! Cannot stand the ignorance in this regard. I know so little (compared to what I suspect is really out there) but it is already too much to handle. The poor kids... besides myself. You keep shouting from the rooftops!
03:59 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JoziJax in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jax Smith, click on at the bottom under it