NEO ONE @Neo
‼️Trump never gives a handshake to the traitors and evil people! Trump is never afraid to show out his disrespect to the evil people! Trump is fearless because he knows his team power. Trump is fearless because he knows these Demoncrats are in deep trap! Don't you think so? Don't you feel so?
Please watch and enjoy these fun moments from Trump! ❤️
03:07 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
16 February, 05:00
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Love this man!! Didn't know about that assassination attempt. He always makes me smile :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
16 February, 04:35
When you know ahead of time an enemy's handshake might try to kill you, then optics don't matter so much anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America1776 First1776 @SuperPatriot20Infinity
16 February, 04:25
#Potus is so gangster

Paint Head @Paint
16 February, 04:24
Love that he does not even care. He makes them swarm. He knows they all have that Two Face Nancy Syndrome.

Aga MAGA @Agam04
16 February, 04:23
I just love this Man ❤️❤️❤️

Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
16 February, 04:19
I heard the handshake was another assasination attempt and Trump was warned.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
16 February, 04:27
In response Donald Kirby to his Publication
Same here. Here's what I saw:

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
16 February, 04:08
See, if you show this to a sleeper they will just think he is rude. But since we all know why he does what he does, we can watch this and say "YES!"

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
16 February, 04:04
He is the BOMB! Love him!!! Love the video!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
16 February, 04:02
If anyone doubts whether or not he is for us, they need to watch this.

Hey Mister @Heymister
16 February, 03:21
Love DJT...look for him on March 4th.

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
16 February, 03:12
I adore him !

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 February, 03:12
OMG I seriously love your President in the core of my heart! 😂😂❤️