LeAhna Sol @LSol
Interesting...says they've been in use more than 3 years now...Taking applications for testers for their at home program...explore the site!πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

https://www.teslabiohealin...
01:35 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by LSol in this post can reply
Life Liberty @Phi
28 February, 09:12
In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LandOfTheFree 1776 @AmericaFirst1776
18 February, 06:40
I came across a facility in Arizona that had a "med bed" type sevice. Sadly, I cannot find the damn webpage it was on, since it was probly 2 years ago now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
18 February, 06:49
In response LandOfTheFree 1776 to her Publication
Check on @ghostEzra page. I think he posted something similar to that either yesterday or today.

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
16 February, 02:46
I hope they will come to my country soon.

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

LeAhna Sol @LSol
16 February, 04:08
In response 17_ Psalm to her Publication
wait, what is a Bemer?

arba happihr @arba
16 February, 02:17
I can't wait to use one. I heard last night on a video with Gene decoder, there are three types of Med Beds. Gene said, they will arrive as soon as this movie ends. Woohoo.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
16 February, 02:20
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I have a feeling it isn't going to be quite that easy. I heard they are incredibly expensive.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
16 February, 02:13
It says in the QA section that the medbeds being discussed by other groups of the future will cost millions of dollars. I think people are not expecting that price tag. I hope the people aren't being deceived by the Gesara group. Medbeds is something people are counting on in the new future with POTUS.