Mark Villalta @MarkVillalta
16 February, 12:23
I hope in my lifetime We will know the Real Truth !

https://youtu.be/Ikrnt7WDG...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daine Hurley @Canuck04
trust the plan....this guy obviously doesnt know and doesnt research except for the news....thats why its only 17 views.....sorry
01:26 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Mark Villalta to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Canuck04 in this post can reply
16 February, 03:30
In response Daine Hurley to his Publication
Hello Thank you for your input, This is one of the things I've strive for on my YouTube channel and other platforms well before they remove me, I do try to get people engaged on all aspects of what we are watching
So much disinformation out there we definitely need to be sharing everything we can engage with all information we come across
Not sure if you were looking at my views on my youtube channel or his views I just posted this on my YouTube channel which was the link you may have seen, so the views were probably low when you saw

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 February, 03:29
In response Daine Hurley to his Publication
The guy doing the video I followed him he's pretty good he's not on the left or the right he tries to give a fair opinion or analysis on what he finds
The point is this is another way to look at things he did make a lot of sense ,
Myself I will always have the attitude Trump will prevail based on what we understand
But I also stay open that if none of this is real it's all a dog and pony show and we had better be ready for anything that may arise because none of this not a single thing is normal

Daine Hurley @Canuck04
17 February, 09:40
In response Mark Villalta to his Publication
right on....thank you for helping me with that point