Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Trust God always and never give up πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈπŸ•Š
01:09 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 February, 05:28
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
16 February, 04:57
Many of us are a testament to this!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 February, 04:52
Yes❣

JAMES ROMANO @JVR926
16 February, 01:32
Love!

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
16 February, 01:20
Thank you for sharing! I needed to be reminded of this especially after finding out from a stranger yesterday that several people believed a lie told by someone about my husband, and didn't want to hear his side of the story. Constant attacks and setbacks but happy to know that suffering has value and meaning. Can't imagine how someone who doesn't have faith gets through hard times.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 February, 01:13
Its a struggle and I am trying go fully understand.. but forward I keep pushing and learning!