AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 February, 11:57
I CALL THIS CUMO SEX.TRADES
LINK IN COMMENTS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @Tianshi
16 February, 12:37
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Am I the only one who didn't know that Cuomo was married to Kerry Kennedy, daughter of Robert F. Kennedy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Angel Grace @Tianshi
16 February, 12:47
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Yet we have her brother Robert on our team? Gets confusing. And what really happened to his niece Maeve Kennedy Townsend McKean and her son? Did they really drown?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 February, 12:49
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
this is huge news for whats coming

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
16 February, 01:15
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
It is confusing. I think the main two goodies that strayed were Robert F and John F. There was a quote by someone that seemed to be JFKJr. saying "grandpa was a bad man." And that was the father of those two, Joseph. Where it went from there is all personal choice, it seems.