NEO ONE @Neo
In Kenner, Louisiana. 👀
12:11 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
16 February, 10:58
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I'm no electrical expert, but this looks like a surge of some sort. like there is too much power being pushed through? it's almost as if someone is controlling the electricty 🤔 china is that you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Stedman @Silentjim6677
16 February, 10:57
WTAF?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
16 February, 01:34
WHOA!

Darla Sanders @SassieQlady
16 February, 01:07
Our son is a lineman for a electrical company here in Louisiana. As a parent this is a constant worry and fear even on good weather days. Please keep them in your daily prayers. 🥺

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 February, 12:38
I remember seeing a video of and event exactly like this years ago, but in a different location. Never did find out what it was.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
16 February, 12:34
What in the world????

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
16 February, 12:29
that is crazy scary !!!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
16 February, 12:26
is that off esplanade?? ita kenner bruh

Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
16 February, 12:23
I find myself suddenly thinking of the Carrington Event of 1859. Wondering if it might have looked something like this. That was solar CME driven, though, and thinking this has more to do with whatever fuckery they have suspended in the air to create this weird weather event- yeah, I'm crazy, I know, haha

Hey Mister @Heymister
16 February, 12:22
Wow, that's crazy!

Dise 450 @Dise45
16 February, 12:18
What is happening here????

shay shay @babyshay74
16 February, 12:31
In response Dise 450 to her Publication
looks like a solar flare, i heard it happened befor and people could see the same thin goin down the telegragh cables in late1700s or early1800s ...not realy sure the date..look it up

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
16 February, 12:15
Run those demons on outta here!