Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
15 February, 06:36
Leaders of several faiths including the Pope, the Dalai Lama and Billy Graham are Illuminati.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The STORM is here! @voo64
15 February, 09:58
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Sauce?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
15 February, 11:00
In response The STORM is here! to her Publication

15 February, 11:02
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Thank you!

Doulos Anon @Douloskaren
16 February, 11:52
In response The STORM is here! to her Publication
Whistle-blower Fiona Barnett SRA survivor is very credible, Australia has publicly apologized to her for letting the CIA traffic her here.. a lot has been scrubbed. Lost my links, but had a few screenshots re Billy Graham & son.
https://oye.news/news/free...

Doulos Anon @Douloskaren
somehow that posted one twice & missed this sorry
11:55 AM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Doulos Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Douloskaren in this post can reply
16 February, 03:50
In response Doulos Anon to her Publication
Thank you so much, I've been "awake" for 20 years, but I still learn something new everyday...