michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
18 January, 09:39
Major Heads Up! The Plane is Airborne
https://youtu.be/rd6Kwjl65...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
my2 cents @my2cents
18 January, 09:48
In response michael griggs to his Publication
reposting this on twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 January, 09:50
In response my2 cents to his Publication
🙂cool cause im no longer there so thanks

my2 cents @my2cents
18 January, 10:04
most aren't anymore... thanks for the video, next time i repost one of your plane updates i'll drop the "follow this channel"

18 January, 10:08
not my channel but been a helpful guy. ive subscribed to him years ago.

my2 cents @my2cents
18 January, 10:24
gotcha, well thanks for sharing

ubet and thank you for doing the same
10:25 PM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from michael griggs, click on at the bottom under it