Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
KaT Higgs @wheelisturning
18 February, 01:29
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
David Icke is spot on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
18 February, 11:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
18 February, 10:37

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
18 February, 10:11

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
17 February, 10:11
HARD PASS FOR ME! NO THANKS #Communism I WANT MY #Freedom & COUNTRY BACK! #MAGA ASAP!

arba happihr @arba
17 February, 07:44
WooHoo Mr Icke.. I have been a fan for a long while ...Finally your hard work is showing up! Thank you.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
17 February, 07:29
With you all the way David.

Jill Burgess @Jabs
17 February, 07:26
BINGO!!!!

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
17 February, 07:16
I could listen to him talk all day.

1776 ... @IGG1776
17 February, 06:43
Hell ya, its time to stand up to these bastards. If enough of us stand up there is nothing they can do.

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
17 February, 06:12
Yes! Feels so good to hear truth being spoken. He's one of the great original Truthers! (Mark Passio too.)

amy lilley @amylilley
17 February, 05:37
totally nailed it💫

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
17 February, 05:32
Edward Snowden: "This Is A Question Even Still To This Day I Have Difficulties To Answer!"

View the video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
17 February, 05:29
Awsome lay out of the truth!

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
16 February, 09:05
i posted thos on FB & the 'fact checkers" didn't like it!

NEO ONE @Neo
16 February, 09:06
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
FB Fact Chekers 😂🤣

Guin Evere @Guinevere
16 February, 04:14
He is the reason I am awake. Started listening to him 12 years ago. I honestly thought some of his ideas of the future wouldn't come to pass but we can clearly see 2020 was game-changing on many levels.

Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
16 February, 03:38
My grand Mother had 3 simple rules that applied from the beginning. And these rules work for ALL Flu bugs and/or "Flu Like Virus".
1. Wash your hands.
2. Keep your damned hands to yourself.
3. Mind your own damned business.

The Governments have no right to lord over us for a Flu Bug that is proven over 99.9% survivable. We have less chance making it to work when we drive. Life must go on without Fear. When our time comes, we won't be able to stop it anyway, so why live in fear like cowards?

Jim French @Circuitriders
16 February, 11:31
This is good stuff. Wake up and stop the sham pandemic. WWG1WGA.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 February, 11:25
Excellent truth. People need to:
UNMASK
Wash hands
Take Vit C&D, Quercetin Zinc
Get fresh air, exercise sunshine ( boost immune system)
Open businesses enmasse
Stand up against unconstitutional "mandates"
Take down "masks must be worn" signs and replace with "no masks are necessary to enter this business."
Then citizens support these businesses instead of big box stores.
Do it or succomb to tyranny and death by a minority of evil people.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
17 February, 06:50
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🙂I'm nurse for 25 years and this is my opinion: the human's immune system is his better antidot against any virus. If you have a strong immune system ... you are safe.🙂 You don't need any poison-vaccine !!! FACT !!!!! 🙂

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 February, 11:23
Waking up America first
UK second?
Spain please...

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
16 February, 11:16
bang to rights 💥

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
16 February, 11:10
Absolutely true.

Susan Aubuchon @Ruby2020
16 February, 11:09
Wow! so thankful other countries are realizing their evil plan.

karys k3lly @karys
16 February, 11:07
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻