Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
18 February, 08:40
In response ana coelho to her Publication
Not suicide but "suicided" & usually with a bullet to the back of the head
Happens all the time if you're an associate of the Clintons who went off the tracks 🙄
Oh yeah, and "Arkan-sided"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Diprimio @Magalingo
17 February, 02:26
only Hillary

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melodie Moss @AnnieJaxx
17 February, 01:58
I doubt she has 56 friends.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 February, 01:32

Jack’s Mama @HMH
17 February, 01:34
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
17 February, 01:54
While none of these cases have been proven in a court of law as yet, here is just apartial list of people who died under suspicious circumstances who have ties to the Clintons. I'm sure there are many more.

Sharon Lee @Leeanna
17 February, 01:10
i do believe that they had help from their close friends the CLINTONS!!!

Karen Seale @Kkdubby
17 February, 12:47
can anybody list them all or direct me to a site i can check please?