JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
One of the most common clichés I heard in the military was "Hurry up and wait." Always ready, but sometimes waiting IS the strategy. 🎬
08:45 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
17 February, 10:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
“If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”

― Sun Tzu

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Furches @TeacherResearc1
17 February, 10:45
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
True story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
17 February, 07:00
Art of War...

The test of character.
The pregnant pause.
The bloodless coup.

Emotionally intelligent battle.

Jwk _17 @Jwk17
17 February, 02:21
no doubt right up there with enjoy the suck 😁

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 01:38
This is so true.
Patience is learned right off the bat in training I believe.
Nana has heard it a milion times and I was just the wifey of a military.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
16 February, 01:11
HILLARY CLINTON: “I’M REALLY NOT EVEN A HUMAN BEING”

View my video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
16 February, 09:38
Applies perfectly to current status. My Dad used to say that. I never knew it was a military expression. He was in the Navy.

Steve Murray @Stevie
16 February, 09:16
A good cliche for the military. I would imagine they were 100% ready and prepared for WHEN they had to pounce. The old saying 'Patience is a virtue'. springs to mind. Perseverence/patience is a characteristic of god a golden quality skill that has to be developed.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
16 February, 09:04
Papa Patton.💗🙏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
16 February, 09:03
I heard it ftom my dad who was the only male in a household of 4!😂😂😂. Good Morning, G! ☕️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (Allthingsreal777) can see their posts