The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
I believe the Intel that Gene Decode (not real name) provides is 100% accurate.
08:45 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
Lisa Story @TurkeyBakon
21 February, 06:14
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
where can you find him? I don't see him on gab or anonup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
20 February, 06:52
Gene is a true Patriot of the Highest Honor, followed him for long time and you can count on his analysis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine ... @Tex0028
16 February, 09:21
I like his work too. I also like how he doesnt beat around the bush, lists reasons why he asserts a claim and best of all if he cannot reveal something he simply says he can't which is refreshing.

Richie Richard @Richie
16 February, 08:54
Thank you for sharing his credentials. I began to listen to him, then I wasn't sure if he was BS or not. I did not have the opportunity to research him, so I put him to the side until I was able to vet him - so to speak.

Kentucky Girl @KentuckyGirl
24 February, 09:31
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Gene is a great decoder, and knows his stuff particularlly the D.U.M.B.S. but when it comes to Spiritial matters, he goes off in the weeds, and loses a lot of people! I just wanted you to be aware of that part of his broadcast. I believe the Word of God, and anything that is said outside of it is dangerous, not just with Gene, but any of us! You can go to bitchute dot com and find several of his video's and they are good. The only reason I share this with you is because I have had a few people call me up, really confused about the Spiritial part of it. You can judge for yourself! God Bless....