Mike Anon @Mike314
I can't stand it when I hear a person say something like "did you hear what Biden did?"

Joe Biden didn't do anything. He isn't the president. He is a creation of the media. He is only the president in an alternate reality; a reality that exists in the minds of those who are greatly deceived.

#FakeNews #FakePresident #MAGA #wwg1wga
07:38 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
16 February, 02:46
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
NEWS FLASH... Kamal, the son of Bin Laden, born in Benghazi, is now taking over Bidens duties with calls to foreign leaders, Macron and Trudeau.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Hudson @Deba64
16 February, 11:22
All i hear its on the internet its has to be true (sarcasm)E B S The only thing that's going to wake people up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Hudson @Deba64
16 February, 11:19
When you Hear Bidens name

Beth Osborne @KomMom62
16 February, 08:37
And let's not forget...the only president to have his nose fall off on national TV 🤣🤣 Oh, gosh, there are parts of this movie that just crack me up!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 February, 08:22
Exactly. I never say his name with the P word in front. Welcome his arrest soon . Or who ever he is?