Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
16 February, 12:34
TBH it's not so much a rabbit hole as it is a foxhole with lots of warm toasty delicious bread. And that bread is from God. It's manna. Bread from Heaven. The same bread the Israelities ate in the desert. It's the same bread that Jesus ate at the last supper. It's manna. The living bread. "Give us this day our daily bread." Jesus was one of many ascended masters, ya know?

Jesus Christ = The Hot Toast!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 February, 01:20
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
@storm1721
Monatomic Gold made into bread = manna and brings enlightenment? Do you have a recommeded place to get and recommended instruction to make it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
16 February, 09:53
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
@storm1721
Ok! Im all in!
Spriitually I am praying and reading the Word seeking and asking for guidance.
Intellectually Im reasearching and studying and asking the questions I dont know
Physically Im figuring a way to prepare my body mind and soul by getting healthy - ORMUS, Distilled Water, Sauna and I cant get it fast enough.
Questions - Where to get or how to make? How much to take and how often? Do I live by bread alone?