Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
We can tell you that psychic super soldiers were involved, quantum computer systems as well as time travel.
11:35 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
16 February, 04:37
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
karen hennigar @zeffwood
16 February, 03:07
just sayin'...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 February, 12:03
This is so amazing! 🙏❤️🙏

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
15 February, 11:53
BIBLICAL!!!! Can't wait!🙌🙏

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
15 February, 11:44
I have questions, not skepticisms, just questions. Time travel. I have read how and who that's connected to. Just want to know more. Will that happen?

Joni Mays @jandcmays
15 February, 11:43
Amazing! i cannot wait to learn more! thanks for the crumbs!🍞

Lover Of Light @Lover_of_Light
15 February, 11:42
what an amazing time to be alive! makes me excited to hear about all of it!!

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
15 February, 11:38
🍞

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
15 February, 11:53
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
😋

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 February, 11:36
Remote Viewing is real.

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
16 February, 03:06
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
yes remote viewing is heavily involved