Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
I enable new user registration for the next 60 mins. Trying to keep the site running while upgrading.
11:21 PM - Jan 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
MAry Jo Lampert @Freedom
12 January, 03:07
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Why am I not aable to post aything??? I am make comments but that is it. What is going on with your site? Others are able to post but not me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 07:52
Having trouble getting memes to load is that why?
Also Nana knows you never damn sleep but sometime maybe can figure out why pics wont load to avatar?
Just trying to give feedback for non tech old lady cause there are a lot of mes.
They will be holding a page open in the history book for you in the printing of this history hun.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
12 January, 07:02
Thank you ❤️

Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
12 January, 05:07
Please check the spelling - "replies"

"No replys yet!"

12 January, 03:50
Wherr is the COMMENTS page? How come our replies don't appear on our feed?

12 January, 03:33
Under "Home", there is a 200-character "Swift" message; whereas the "Post" has 600 characters. May I suggest you expand Post to 2k since there is not much of a diference b/w 200 and 600. Perhaps this 600 limit is due to coding?

Have you thought of creating a PEER-2-PEER version for texts and links, as starters, instead? I am sure Kim Dotcom would be happy to help (?).

12 January, 01:30
The ' in O'Brien, O'Kenyan does NOT work.

Awesome clone. Many thanks!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
12 January, 01:15
Thanks for your hard work!

Do we get limited for following too many people in one day?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 January, 12:57
Thank you for this awesome place!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 January, 12:56
Can we not paste ctrl-alt-paste memes/jpegs?🙃🙏

Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
11 January, 11:51
Just signed up! thanks ;)

MAry Jo Lampert @Freedom
12 January, 03:08
In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication
Are youi able to post things??? I can comment but that is it. Welcome.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
11 January, 11:46
it's a great place for a patriot family

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
11 January, 11:44
Thanks!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
11 January, 11:41
Thank you Kobayashi! We love and appreciate you! God Bless!! 🙏💜👊

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 January, 11:38
Good luck man....been there done that....critical infrastructure

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 January, 11:34
🙏🏻🙏🏻 thank you

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 January, 11:33
Thank you. Do I need to do anything else other than having set my account up? I got booted out when I set up my first account, & my email didn't register...was that just a test run?

Jocylynn Root @Evolutionofjocy
thank you, your doing an amazing job

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
11 January, 11:28
Is there any way that you can verify the "known" accounts if they migrate over? Right now Sydney Powell has supposedly joined. How will we know it's really her. I think we can all agree, weve had enough lies and misinformation thrown our way.

A poor Poetaster @poorPoetaster
12 January, 12:02
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
Isn't it called AnonUp... lol Verified Anons.

A poor Poetaster @poorPoetaster
12 January, 12:02
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
Isn't it called AnonUp... lol Verified Anons.

Only followers of this user (TanyaTeague) can see their posts

Ann Holden @Amandpms
11 January, 11:23
I can't Thank You enough for this FANTASTIC platform!

Kyle Foisy @qsoldier5953
11 January, 11:43
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
😀Agreed! I thinbk this platform and wego.social are the place to be

Krave Que @KraveQ
11 January, 11:22
While your at it, Add a follow back button in notification page, when you get around to it.
Otherwise i very much love this platform!