LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
15 February, 09:38
Biden stops Keystone, and God sends and Arctic blast to show how much we really depend on Oil & Gas! May all liberal get a touch of the power being off with no heat for just a little bit😂. They they will realize how much we depend on oil and gas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Huntress 101 @Huntress101
There are hard core Patriots that are caught in the crossfire of this lesson. My son in Austin Tx went near 12 hours in 10 degree weather, then a pipe burst in apartment above them and their apartment flooded and everything they have worked for is ruined. His 25th BD is this Friday and i hope a glimmer of light will shine.
10:14 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response LAM 0627 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Huntress101 in this post can reply
LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
16 February, 12:18
In response Huntress 101 to her Publication
so sorry. I am in Tennessee, we have been dealing with ice and big limbs breaking all day long. Temps will be in single digits tonight and more icy conditions heading this way. If we lose power, we have nothing to heat with at all. Saying a prayer for your son and family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 February, 01:49
In response LAM 0627 to her Publication
prayers for your family and everyone in this path of distraction.

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
15 February, 11:56
In response Huntress 101 to her Publication
im sorry

16 February, 01:47
In response Trump Fan9923 to her Publication
thank you, im sorry also For venting in your post. i live 900 miles from him and its been a rough day for me cause i just want to make it better.