NEO ONE @Neo
15 February, 08:57
And masks don't work against a virus. Anybody seen the Movie Outbreak with Dustin Hoffmann? Ecactly those protection you need. Full body protection suit inclusive internal air system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply
Cris Sayre @AZfun
15 February, 10:57
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Please be careful that the infection is not MRSA. MRSA is horrible, life threatening and is VERY hard to control. I got it from taking care of my son when he had it and now I'm a carrier. I have to stress over every pimple or ingrown hair. 🙏🏻 all these people in these pictures heal properly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
16 February, 12:50
In response Cris Sayre to her Publication
Hi Cris, I know someone who had staph and used apple cider vinegar with mother, mixed 2 tbsp a day with 16 oz water a day and killed staph that was caused by a doctor. This was in the person's entire body. Something to research if interested. Wish you well