Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
THIS is exactly why we Patriots do what we do....

For our children, and their to come.

#ThePeoplesBridge
10:05 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 February, 03:24
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Amen, my sister. Every single thing I do, is for my children, their children and future generations. You are AMAZING!! ❤️🇺🇸❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
16 February, 01:41
Yes!!! Save the children! ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 February, 11:40
Aww the Tiffany Blue bracelet future Warrior i see!

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
16 February, 09:41
PS. I put the hole Truth in a Letter for this Judge on Friday , I wrote with my hart... He didn't even read my Letter... Because of Covid restrictions ... I had to wear a Chiness Mask, from them with black numbers 26 and 15 and 5➕➕➕➕ I couldn't even breathe there... They were 5 feet away, under Glass and with masks.... Please GOD let us breathe your Light , our Prana🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

16 February, 07:54
Please GOD save our Souls 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Please GOD bring my Angel back... Please GOD explain to my Mother that had A Stroke in December why she can not see my baby on the cam, I can not do this, I will kill her... Please GOD save us from this Monsters hands 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Please GOD come and take us from this Hell, we know we can do better things for the Humanity... Please don't let our Souls burn in this Hell. I put now this 3 Lifes in your Hands 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Please, please please help...

16 February, 07:44
Hi my Angels... I had a very short time because of Covid, I had to speak with mask. I couldn't shown more evidence. He can not deside? I wil have to wait..? I will have to go to other experts?I am still not allowed to see her. I can not even call the police because the Children Protection has all the Righst of her? And they will put her in a Foregn Family? Please help🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I can't breath anymore without her 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 We are hurt and traumatized 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I have done the Right Thing ♥️ PLEASE say Hello 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I can not hold the Line anymore 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 It's soooo painfull. GOD?

16 February, 02:51
3 hours left... Every minute without her in the last 13 days... It is still a nitemare... Her eyes are so sad... Hope Justice will be made today 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

1776 ... @IGG1776
16 February, 07:28
In response Silvana Chirici to his Publication
🙏

16 February, 02:29
Hi my Angels... Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 There is a 11 Pages Letter they sent to the Judge, I read that yesterday, with this plot against me. I will have to confront them today... He spoked about Nazis, conspirativ, vaccines... Am I not alone today? That will be very encouraging... 😇😇😇😇😇 Love you all!

Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
15 February, 10:42
Some close to me are tired of my antics but I will not grow weary until JUSTICE is DONE. I'm with you Veronica

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
15 February, 10:19