SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
One huge thing I miss about Twitter was the Meme War of which I heavily battled in. Did I make most the memes? No. But If drop then immediately on a Popular Patriots tweet as to wake up America. I feel useless now.
09:18 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by SaraJaneRocks in this post can reply
Jose Bito @Josebito
21 February, 01:22
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
I was never on Twitter. Let us see some of your Popular Patriots memes. I am interested!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thomas VandenBosch @vandenboschthomas25
20 February, 08:28
If your spreading the good word there is a war to rage. The force is with you!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Talulah Belle @Talulah
20 February, 02:31
I'm sure there are other things you can do to help wake up those still asleep. 😉🙏🏼

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
20 February, 12:22
We don't need twitter anymore! BE FREE!😁

Susan Taapken @SusyT
20 February, 10:55
I'm new here! And I LOVE it! You will, I am on twitter but only follow AndWeKnow and Mark Taylor. Now they are both on Gab, so I no longer need or want twatter!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
20 February, 09:55
Nope you're not. Do not let that mindset in. the fact you are here you are getting informed and not letting the fake news proliferate is huge....

yoooge i tell ya... yer making them panic because they lost contol of the narrative.

you are free from their mind control.

ya "Killed the Mockingbird" Atticus

Lisa Rae @Lrfk
20 February, 09:02

Talulah Belle @Talulah
20 February, 02:32
In response Lisa Rae to his Publication
...and my "friends" and family!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Lisa Rae @Lrfk
20 February, 09:01
download the Telegram app - lots of channels there to follow ... MEMES: Biden
https://t.me/MemeLivesMatt...

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
20 February, 08:31
same

Rebecca Owen @Passionpoet69
15 February, 09:35
I agree! It's so true that a pic is worth a thousand words!!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 February, 09:28
dont stop ! we need all we can get u have a gift please keep droping we will spread them ! tk u patriot!

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
15 February, 09:22
Catturd always had some good ones.