Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Case 4Trump @Case4Trump
15 February, 11:45
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
It is 0° here with a feels like temperature of -17° (-Q). I pray we don't lose power. Prayers to those who have!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
15 February, 11:40
Yup. I'm in South Central California. My lights went out for about half an hour. People across town were fine, though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes Cee @JesCee86
15 February, 10:15
Tell ya what. Its frigid. My nose is fozen. 115 years since this cold and were beating that. Motiva plant is shuttinf down, cant be good.

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
15 February, 09:13
what a storm...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 February, 08:37
Why were the importsd curbed and by who? The black outs at night are to allow for arrests to happen under the cover of darkness correct? What does this all mean to everyone?

Jes Cee @JesCee86
15 February, 10:17
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I am not sure about that, entire state of Texas with power out in below freezing tempatures would be that. Its cold 🥶Solar panels frozen, wind turbins frozen, power grids apparently too.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
15 February, 10:24
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
16,208 Indictments to be served in Texas...hmmm...maybe.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
15 February, 08:29
Trump was right again! Remember when Newsom was worried and pushing the heat and the CA Wildfires? What did Trump say to that? It will get colder, just watch. He truly does know!