Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 March, 12:12
In response walker Fast to his Publication
WE HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST A TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT.

Otherwise πŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
09 March, 12:06
I met someone from England who told me that the cops don't even have guns over there. I was shocked!! I asked how they defend themselves against someone who has a weapon- apparently they have to call in another force (I believe it was the military). I truly can't even believe how crazy that is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
07 March, 01:21
PROUD 2 B AN AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 11:08
The question remains.....when do We' The People have enough and take our country back by torching the DC swamp? Want to get something done? Don't wait on those who obviously don't have the will to finish. Do it yourself!

WHO.......I beg of THEE! WHO is IN!?!

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
08 March, 12:08
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
"You are❌your OWN,
but RATHER BOUGHT w/ a price..."
1 Cor.6:20

"Man's wrath FAILS to accomplish GOD's (quality of) RIGHTEOUSNESS."
James 1:20

"Don't swing @ every pitch" is secular advice that's helped...

OUR MAKER, DEFENDER, REDEEMER + FRIEND is HAPPY to hear EVERY intimate remark, including πŸ˜– (πŸ‘ Jeremiah 9, 12) in PRIVATE, but HE's❌ "clean⬆️crew"...

My GRANDMOTHER paid me CASH to memorize CHAPTERS of SCRIPTURE she'd pick,
reciting them [KJV, letter perfect X 3 wks, for $100/chapter in the 1960s]
I wasn't "born again" (we were Methodists),
+ my parents said she was a flake,
BUT she WAS taking ME seriously,
+ I chewed on CHRIST's words,
like cud,
as I swam endless laps,
staring @ pool bottoms, propelling myself
BACK + FORTH like a PINBALL to please Mom + the Coach.
So, it SERVED as invasion of DREARY situation w/ LIVELINESS (1st assignment: "Sermon on the Mount", Matt.5-7)

Lord'sπŸ™πŸ½DAILY,
then talk w/Him ALL DAY,
glean help in what's off