Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
13 February, 04:25
New APL!
#'s following decimal =46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
You newbs....You don't want his PO level higher... do the dig... ffs...
05:17 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
15 February, 05:30
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
It would appear you are the newb here if you don't understand how this works. 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 February, 05:36
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Yeah, I'm a newb...You should stop acting like your better than everyone else. Your false eliteness is pathetic...True Anons understand the gravity of the situation. They want to spread truth and help awaken the mass's not act like the know it all. Love and God won...Not a fake ass anon....nuff saud. Godspeed!

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
16 February, 02:44
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
As You Were Once A "Newb" At One Point Or Another...
True Patriots Encourage And Lift Each Other Up. Belittling Others Is Cowardly.
Maybe It's Time To Get Off Your High Horse. We're All In This Together, And We All Need Each Other. 🙏🏼🇺🇸

#wwg1wga

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
15 February, 05:24
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I definitely hear what you are saying. I think though it's rather a timeline type number vs an actual pissed level. My pissed level was 9.99 on November 4th. It's come down since.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 February, 05:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
You and me both Ghost. However....I know when the Old Skool Anons get mad shits real....nuff said

Sean Michaels @SDo
15 February, 08:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Maxwell electromagnetism?