Claire Lashes @ClaireLashes
Two things I cannot get my head around

1) If the vaccine is a dangerous, MRNA experiment - why did Trump let the American people take it (especially the military)
2) If XRP is going to be used as the bridge currency to rollout Gesara, why does Legarde like it? She's NWO.

if anyone has any musings, I'd love to hear them 💫🙏🏽
04:45 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by ClaireLashes in this post can reply
16 February, 04:34
In response Claire Lashes to her Publication
2) XRP
Ledgarde/IMF = NWO
Read about her in Yanis Veroufakis books (Greek Finance minister)
A crypto will be needed for instant liquidity in case of crash
USA creation of crypto wallet for all citizens
Garlinghouse x2 meetings at White House
Has Trump taken it on, were they going to use it for Great Reset
has legarde flipped to alliance
Would the IMF be put in charge of a good version of a reset - bad players removed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 February, 04:26
My thoughts., im not sure which, if any that I agree with and some are more of a case of forcing to fit the narrative but all are food for thought -
1) Vaccines
element of free will
they were forced to rush out a vaccine before Trump and it's in no way as affective (dangerous) as hoped
this is a movie so deep to wake people up - Gates was executed already - once exposed, people will be shocked at how willingly they took something experimental
Trump knows medbeds are coming - maybe reverse damage
the military tested it - no 2nd batch ordered?
qposts 1010 - not all vaccines bad - hint?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
15 February, 10:57
I have been told as follows: There are two vaccines (no matter which company lable is on the vaccine) one is Trumps which is a placebo (RememberTraitor Pence NOT Trump was in charge of project Warp speed.) And the Evil vaccine, which is at minimum a tracking device and at Maximum a Euthanization Device through Nano Partical navigation. It is also my understanding (NOTE none of this is vetted or proven, but I am often right without that which is proven latER after the tennesee (ALLEGED) missel which was allegedy a Dominion Server, two missles there after: one the evil vaccine, ONE OTHER.

Cutty Powell @Cuttysark
15 February, 10:28
Watch Dr. Sherry Tenpenny at https://www.bitchute.com/v...

16 February, 04:08
In response Cutty Powell to her Publication
thank you, watching

flechita hua @flechita2020
15 February, 07:39
my thoughts (and hopes) are that it's fine. trump pushed to get it accomplished quickly, and i'm hoping he wouldn't have pushed it if it would be dangerous for us. hoping that if it was, then they swapped it out for b12 or something like u said. i work in healthcare and got it and have survived it just fine (about 24 hrs of a slightly sore arm and some fatigue each time. along with nearly everyone else i know...some had super short term fever/chills/aches...but again nothing majorly different than getting the flu shot...)...if it was bad, it's too late for me haha

16 February, 04:10
In response flechita hua to his Publication
bless you, i know lots who have had it here 🇬🇧

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Craig Francis @REDS_Q
15 February, 07:30
I would say with that question, you are starting to get it. All of this is bigger than what you see on the surface. At this point there are no real answers, no one who talks about it, actually knows anything. That wouldnt make it much of a secret would it. What you are going to find now is all you can do is research and see thru it...not at it. Trust who you are...no matter how far out there it seems. Understand that nothing is what it seems and for the most part..if it looks like a duck, and quacks like one....

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 February, 06:58
I'd like to know YOUR thoughts??? I have noooo clue!

some one special to some @godrus
15 February, 06:45
LaGarde (the #OldGuard ) is a #Trannie and a #pedo - maybe s/he's working for #ThePlan ?

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
15 February, 06:29
I wondered the same thing about the vaccines, especially when we read about some of the more serious effects of it on some people. Still, I'm not going to take the shots.

some one special to some @godrus
15 February, 06:54
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
I suspect the vaccines were swapped for #VitaminB12 shots or saline solution. #PresdientTrump loves Americans too much any one of us to be knowingly injured by either a bioweapon or a 'cure' if it was in his power to prevent harm.

Marty Ma13 @MartyMa13
15 February, 06:21
1) I heard, Mel K said it in a Charlie Ward video, that Trump DID NOT launched the mRNA vax, it seems to be only a flu shot..

That being said, thats the ONLY thing I ever heard of it... also could not find anything on the net about it..

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
15 February, 06:20
I have the same and lot more questions that noone seems to be abe to answer w FACT . BEST TO TRUST OUR GUT and RESEARCH. TRUST NOTHING .

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
15 February, 06:20
Have there been any reported adverse reactions within the military?
If not, it might suggest there are two vaxs?

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
15 February, 06:18
... I think the Jab is a nothing burger.
I would stick tosilver and gold
imho ☺️