Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
18 January, 09:02
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Heard some shit bout this fool years ago but I just dismissed it... how the cookie crumbles huh..?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
18 January, 08:56
I'm just saying..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
18 January, 08:48

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
18 January, 08:46
I am not surprised. I had heard things years ago about the babies...like mothers being told their babies did not make it or those she felt were too poor to take care of them. They were aupposedly "adopted". I'd prefer it not be true, but I'm bracing myself.

The Light In the Dark @The_Light_In_the_Dark
18 January, 08:45
Is Daniel on Anonup?

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 January, 08:47
In response The Light In the Dark to her Publication
I don't know.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
18 January, 08:44
Is Fauci his/her, whichever gender Mother Theresa is ...

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 January, 08:46
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
I heard it's his Mother.