Dee West @Lilli
15 February, 03:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Stedman @Silentjim6677
15 February, 04:21
In response Dee West to her Publication
I swear, it takes everything I have not to drive the 3 hours up to Albany and take care of that SOB myself. He needs to be taught the ultimate lesson, immediately

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dee West @Lilli
Speaking as a nurse who has worked in nursing homes for 20 years James, I am outraged! The suffering of loved ones ( a lot of them Vetrans) & the dedicated staff that work relentlessly (really work!) give their hearts & souls to a job because you just want to help,, just makes me wamt to RANT!
04:32 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response James Stedman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lilli in this post can reply
James Stedman @Silentjim6677
15 February, 05:25
In response Dee West to her Publication
He 100% set them up to take the fall for his crimes. Also, if I remember correctly, he gave immunity to any of the owners of said nursing homes if they contributed to his campaign. He is an absolute disgrace to human kind.

Dee West @Lilli
15 February, 05:33
In response James Stedman to his Publication
I really hope justice is served.