Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Juan O savin (107) is pissed off (we are at war, a digital war). Never heard him this mad before. (Pain is coming)
10:50 PM - Jan 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 January, 12:39
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
and they can shove thier poison vaccines up their ass too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stoosh JFKJrFan @Anon4life
14 January, 03:53
BY FAR MY FAVORITE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Lady @PinkLadyAZ
12 January, 09:39
If you had any doubt, we are at WAR to save our country!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
12 January, 10:26
Juan said what we all thinking 💖🇺🇸😉

Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
12 January, 10:06
i LOVE Juan O Savin! My APL is at a steady 9.2

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
12 January, 10:05
Which video is this?

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
12 January, 10:04
And Mr. Juan O'Savin should be pissed. Every single one of us who loves this country, this soil, should be at a BOIL-OVER piss at this point.
Maybe, we should check in with VincentCrypt46 to see what his APL shows.

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
12 January, 07:06
we are all pissed!!!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
12 January, 05:50
Exactly

Sandy Sexton @BrandyWine4u
12 January, 12:24
Today on my moms FB a woman was trying to argue with my mom, anyway I had to chime in, this woman goes on about how "Trump was at fault" for the capitol. I said how? He never told them to be violent he said peacefully walk to the capitol I said so you tell me you heard it differently? Her response was "I didn't listen to him, the media said he incited it". The media told her, but yet she admits she never watched it or listened? I mean who are these people that they go by what the media tells them when you can easily watch it...We need edit messages lol

Sandy Sexton @BrandyWine4u
12 January, 12:13
And what makes it worse is China, Korea and all them are watching, planning and they are making it no secret

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
11 January, 11:46
I don't blame him for being pissed off!! I can't believe people actually expect the team to put all their upcoming moves out there! IDIOTS!! NO-ONE in a war seeing would reveal what they next move is. Love 107❤️.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
11 January, 11:46
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
*setting*

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
11 January, 11:44
Wow. I have listened to so many of his video. Even got a follow from him (honored) before I got booted off Twtr. Our country is at stake right now. Hight point pressure, stress. That was BEYOND pissed. And that is so understandably.
I pray for his health. I pray for his safety. I pray for his protection.
I pray for our country. I pray for all our lives.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
12 January, 05:52
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
He isn't on any social media platforms. He has repeated that several times over the years.

PRES-D.J.TRUMP * JFK Jr * IC2QQ55 * @IC5050
11 January, 11:42
🆘 * * * DO YOU UNDERSTAND ??? * * * 🆘

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
11 January, 11:30
Yes, I would say pissed off level at its Max! Ready to take back our county!!

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
05 April, 08:26
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Patriots Stand Ready to Fight

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
11 January, 11:30
Yes, I would say pissed off level at its Max! Ready to take back our county!!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 January, 11:29
understandably pissed! The pressure must be intense 🙏

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 January, 11:29
understandably pissed! The pressure must be intense 🙏