Only people mentioned by Modusponus in this post can reply
PATRIOT ANIME MOMMA @OGKANDIMOM
17 February, 02:52
In response Modus Ponus to his Publication
i consume and use most of these items on the daily and have not even caught a cold or sinus infection

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
17 February, 02:15
pure gum Spirits wipes out all bacteria, parasites and viruses. weave use that for years and you can watch tons of testimonies on YouTube. if you're feeling a little sick you try that treatment at night and in the morning you feel 100%. can also be used topically for any elements or internally to completely flush out everybody, every organ every tissue completely cleaned up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
15 February, 07:58
Oil of Oregano is powerful against VIRUSES, BACTERIA & FUNGUSES. I used it for Covid back in March 2020. i never had a cough or runny nose. Burning nose & tongue, fever & duzziness left in a week or so.

Gray 359 @Gray359
17 February, 02:21
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
I swear by oregano oil.