d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
I would be lying if I said this didn't feel a little bit scripted....

You can't tell people, you have to show them
03:47 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
15 February, 06:54
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
This must all be part of the "dark winter".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
15 February, 04:15
Half the city of Houston is without power (700,000 homes) and they are being asked to stay home because they don't know how to drive in the snow and they don't have emergency vehicles for this weather to get to people. It is currently 22 degrees and windy there in the warmest part of the day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
15 February, 04:27
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
Just shows people going entirely "renewable energy" is absolutely not the way to go

Angie Mac @AngieMac
15 February, 04:01
I keep telling my husband that people are so asleep/ignorant, they truly don't get it or even know to "look" at what is playing out in front of there eyes. All we can do is drop a few crumbs here and there to hope they catch on!

Take Ahike @takeahike
15 February, 03:58
well it was 10 degrees here last night (and tonight). my house and yard are covered in snow. theyve been doing rolling blackouts since yesterday. we get 10-15 min power every hour then blackout 45 -50 min. this is south texas. our houses are not built for this. supposedly wind energy turbines are frozen. we’re screwed until Saturday when it is supposed to be 70 again. 😬

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
15 February, 03:50