Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
There is a flavor enhancement company called "Senomyx" that puts aborted fetus baby cells in their food and drinks. Research Hek-293.

https://hiddeninthecrag.co...
03:24 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Leasure Time @LeasureTime
16 February, 08:41
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Davies @truthseekerJack
18 March, 07:29
In response Leasure Time to his Publication
It's not actually in the food or drinks. They use the cells to test flavor and how the cells would react (it's more complicated). But no cells are NOT in the products

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
16 February, 02:29
this is true. a few years ago I researched this. printed all the co names and tried to tell people but they were not ready to hear it then. I believe people are ready now.

Joseph Garrett @Graytscott
15 February, 03:36
Eat healthy by eating whole organic foods as much as possible and drink clean water out of glass.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
15 February, 03:35
HILLARY CLINTON: “I’M REALLY NOT EVEN A HUMAN BEING”

View my video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Mama Sligh @mamasligh
15 February, 05:27
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
“....propably the only true thing she said” I CHOKED LAUGHED&said OMG!

Sshhhh Shhhhh @VioletFlower
15 February, 03:30
I did not do the reasearch for this but if true....WHY?!!!!!

Joseph Garrett @Graytscott
15 February, 03:37
In response Sshhhh Shhhhh to his Publication
They claim the aborted cells are used in decideing on acceptable flavors. I saw that in an article so....

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
15 February, 03:47
In response Sshhhh Shhhhh to his Publication
These people are sick. Check out the article I posted a link to. These people are satanists. It has to do with the mark of the beast.

Its Donna @duke347
15 February, 03:27
wow. don't have to look far. Frankenstein company.