Angel Grace @Tianshi
15 February, 02:31
LogicBeforeAuthority from youtube

TEXAS Dark Winter is here. "Biden's "Dark Winter" projections are here, at least in Texas it has arrived. if you are in Texas please leave a comment and let us know what's going on or what you are hearing. thank you very much. Daniel"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Killian @DuckDuckGoose
I luve two hours from the border. Electricity had been off since 2am last night. Its been a total of 12 hours without electricity so far. Im starting to question now! If they were rolling blackouts I would assume they wouldnt keep electrical off for this long. 10 degrees is pretty cold for Texans. i have six inches of snow.
02:49 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DuckDuckGoose in this post can reply
Angel Grace @Tianshi
15 February, 03:12
In response John Killian to his Publication
I was at Ft. Hood in the Army and we alway's had ice storms...I'd have to slide down the hill to the flight line. There are a lot of outages in Virginia, but not where I'm at so far. There is info out there about the weather being controlled to distract from what's really going down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396