John Reese @TrumperWavin
I love all of you, Patriots. Do not worry about the future for God's plan won, and we are in control. You got this!
01:42 PM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
17 July, 04:15
In response John Reese to his Publication
xx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
06 March, 05:57
Watch the Water
Surf's Up 🌊🙏🏻💓
God Created the Storm
#GodWins ALWAYS
💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
06 March, 05:56
Hey John 😊 ❤️

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
19 February, 10:16
Thank Goodness for Q.
Please Share.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
15 February, 10:27
Cool Can I Borrow 10 Bucks. Just Joke Brotha. We Love You Too.

Teresa Micheal @freedom45
15 February, 08:00
God Bless You 🙏🇺🇸

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
19 February, 01:16
In response Teresa Micheal to her Publication
Thank you, it doesn't feel like it at times.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
15 February, 07:52
Thank you for the Encouragement, John. We are UNWAVERING in our Trust in God & His Plan. We Love you too. God Awesomely BLESS you.

Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
15 February, 06:38
the battle is indeed hard and not for the faint of heart. tThank you for the reminding us He is in control. 🙏

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
15 February, 06:37
JR @trumperwavin , I am a insulin dpeendant Diabetic and I hear that the fake President has just raised insulin up so high kids will die and How will they eat without insuling they cant afford, ME TOO . THAT is cause for worry for many

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
15 February, 06:35
Thank you sir! I appreciate what you've done for this movement! *tips hat*

Michael Catino @MCanon
15 February, 03:46
Amen

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
15 February, 02:45
Thank you for your service. I have been a little tired, family divided. I will continue to fight. not once have I doubted. there's no one that I trust more than our president 🇺🇸💞

michelle foster @lynnefoster
15 February, 02:02
how does one get permission to direct messgae you? lol we did it twatterrrr

Janette Harris @harrisjnet
15 February, 01:53
Can we please get rid of Biden before he hurts anymore people?

Leigh Foley @Foleigh_17
15 February, 01:48
🔥👊🐸

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
15 February, 01:44
Good morning John. Indeed we've won. #wwg1wga

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
15 February, 01:44
Back at ya! We are in this together. Together we win! God wins!!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 February, 01:43
🙏🇺🇸 God bless you!