Only people mentioned by KristinMorgan in this post can reply
Donna Corn @Ddmason
15 February, 03:29
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
I grew up on a farm, we raised our own meat and vegetables. My mom made all our sweets. The only time we had to go to the dr was for physical exams to play sports. We were never sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
15 February, 02:28
I like this...but the other problem is the urban sprawl. So many housing developments are being built on the farm land and taking the land. Now I am also seeing acres upon acres of solar panels and windmills also taking up the farm land. All this has been happening at a fast pace. Why are farmers selling out to developers instead of farming?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
15 February, 02:14
Monsanto was purchased by Bayer..... Now those
pieces of shit are growing our food, and God knows what else.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 February, 02:12
Amen and shared..🙏