Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
12 February, 01:18
Well since I WAS BANNED on twatter- thought id move a few of my fav.s over here! for old times sake heres a few oldy but goodies!

WHAT 8S THE SIGNIFIGANCE OF THE
R E D. F I LE ?????
VERY IMPORTANT !!
WE HAVE IT ALL!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
if thats the case, plz help me to understand this, I'm one confused mama. i saw that Byden was deiven to the pentagon today in The Beast. or was that fake news? As I'm getting so much misinformation, regarding sources and rwading between lines of fake news.
01:01 PM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WelshAnnieevs in this post can reply
Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
16 February, 10:27
In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication
In that post the Beast was dirty and did the security have Jeans on? the Beast would be dirty and the security detail would never be in Jeans

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
17 February, 09:28
In response Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA to her Publication
hi nicole, no it wasnt that vt clip, ut was the one where the beast pulled up to, what looks like outside the pentagon, KHarris was there waiting for JB to get out. all ss agents were wearing black no jeans. JB shaking hands with Colonel/Admiral uniform wearing Black guy. ????