Only people mentioned by FarRightMike in this post can reply
Texas Glamo @TexasGlamo
16 February, 10:00
In response Mike (#USAF Vet) to his Publication
Thanks, Mike! Looks like you're getting the gang back together! Awesome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Glamo @TexasGlamo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Glamo @TexasGlamo

Texas Glamo @TexasGlamo

Texas Glamo @TexasGlamo

Texas Glamo @TexasGlamo

Texas Glamo @TexasGlamo

Texas Glamo @TexasGlamo

Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
16 February, 10:12
In response Texas Glamo to her Publication
I'm trying! Doing very well on Gab; have 61 in our group already. Nothing like I had when I had 50,000 followers but I'll get there...together we can. Disappointed we only had 7 RT's - but we're friendly and good Veterans and Patriots - what's not to like! Please be sure to follow my good friend and co everything @texasglamo - amazing Patriot, married to a USAF Veteran. Thank you. And there she is in TX with rolling black outs and she's still here, with flashlight in hand, supporting us. Can't ask for a better friend. Thank you, Texas.

Jesse Lee @Snook712
15 February, 01:00
thank ypu Mike for including me.

Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
15 February, 01:47
In response Jesse Lee to his Publication
Of course, you're a team member in 3 of our rooms! Did you hear that Parler is back up? Having technical difficulties - I'm sure on overload; no app, just a web site. Good for them.