Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) @Sananda
15 February, 11:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Love you brother! Feeling disconnected since my 12th Twitter Purge on the army of the light!
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🌎☮️
11:32 AM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) @Sananda
15 February, 11:37
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Love you too dear brother!

I definitely relate with you here.
It feels weird not to be able to be on twitter.

I got 4 Accounts purged in one day..

As soon as I made a new one it got put down.

Looking forward to the day where I'm back there.

Love you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anunnaki Sumerian God Enki @HealedTE
15 February, 05:39
In response Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) to his Publication
Not one light in Heaven but goes with you. Not one Ray that shines forever in the Mind of God but shines on you. Heaven is joined with you in your advance to Heaven. When such great lights have joined with you to give the little spark of your desire the power of God Himself, can you remain in darkness? You and your brother are coming home together, after a long and meaningless journey that you undertook apart, and that led nowhere. You have found your brother, and you will light each other's way.

Anunnaki Sumerian God Enki @HealedTE
15 February, 05:39
In response Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) to his Publication
And from this light will the Great Rays extend back into darkness and forward unto God, to shine away the past and so make room for His eternal Presence, in which everything is radiant in the light.

https://bit.ly/3jQ3p2W