МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
Use caution. I deleted my app... & won't be going back! AnonUp is where its at!! 💪🏼
11:06 AM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Misscovfefe in this post can reply
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
15 February, 12:09
In response МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ to her Publication
Take a look, he/she is already trying to get back in to p a r l e r and already looking for weakness in infrastructure https://mobile.twitter.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
15 February, 12:02
And the group that has the terrabytes of data are STILL DOXXING on twitter to this day. Using GPS coordinates from photos. I have reported it to numerous places, including all the higher ups at Parler. NO RESPONSE. Nobody cares. This user on twitter donk enby, has created databases of personal information of anyone who posted a photo or video of any kind. Also signs they are working with eff bee eye. Even Bongino wouldn't respond.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nathan TRUMPWON @NATHANTRUMPWON
15 February, 11:15
I prefer Anonup.com . I found way too many posts on Twitter , where users were being tracked. I could not get logged in with VPN activated but when I deactivated and turn VPN off it logged right in, so that says alot for me. So I will be passing on Parler. If my VPN cannot protect me on Parler , I do not need it.

The Kid @Thekid
15 February, 11:26
In response Nathan TRUMPWON to his Publication
i do not trust Dan B at all.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 February, 11:12
BE On THE LOOK OUT For This! Stuff!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
15 February, 11:10
I WONT BE GOING BACK
This is home now

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
15 February, 11:07
I tried it and still nothing.

МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
15 February, 11:10
In response Susie Que to her Publication
Just had someone else try too & nothing.

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
15 February, 11:12
In response Susie Que to her Publication
I tried to see if i could delete my,prior profile nothing either