Donald J Trump is
Truth Love Justice
10:43 AM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Marie Meilo @MarieAva20
15 February, 11:41
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
I love your posts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
16 February, 03:44
In response Marie Meilo to her Publication
thank you ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
15 February, 07:35
Unfortunately hate breeds hate, and I still
see a lot of it coming from the left!!

15 February, 11:32
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
you never know 😊

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 February, 01:07
Love him...

15 February, 01:19
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Me Too ❤️

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
15 February, 01:06
Jon is a true Patriot, thank you for staying in the fight brother. WWG1WGA

15 February, 01:19
In response PAIN is Here to his Publication
Thank You 😊👊😊

Zeke Wubu @Wubu915
15 February, 12:59
now it makes sence why all the trauma with him and angelina. he was prob trying to save her soul and the media/satan painted him out to be bad guy 😩

15 February, 01:20
In response Zeke Wubu to his Publication
🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
15 February, 12:52
My husband and I have met Jon Voight a couple of times during a party at a partners house, but also in his office. Jon speaks truth, he is a devout Trump Supporter and even told us that Trump asked him many times to travel with him, on Marine 1 etc. Sometimes he even asks for his opinion. Which is remarkable. Deep, deep down Trump is a wonderful human being and it is so wrong, what the media and the left are doing. This man deserves love! Jon is absolutely right! Very gracious man Jon is, with his heart in the right place. 🙏

15 February, 01:20
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 February, 12:38
That is a true Patriot!

15 February, 01:18
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
😊❤️😊

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
15 February, 11:09
Always liked him.....just wonder how he got such a fooked up daughter....

15 February, 11:10
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
i know what happened there? 😊

Knight Breed @knightbreed
15 February, 11:41
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
yeah ive often wanted the qrd on that situation years.. polar oppos for sure

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
15 February, 11:01
Very nice.

15 February, 11:05
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
I agree 😊