Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
15 February, 11:11
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Providing that it's typed properly, blood group, RH factor, and vaxcine. I don't see a problem.
Of course they won't tell us about the vax status stating" substantial equlivency" or some such BS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Alex Rose @Alexrose
15 February, 11:06
crap I havent thought of this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Kathy Oldaker @KatO
15 February, 10:41
Great question!

ice mtn @icemtn17
15 February, 10:39
Oh Shit! I never considered this possibility. Crap!!!

Seek The Truth @WL6202
15 February, 10:33
I am hoping that once DJT is officially 'reinstated' this shit all ends. You can't vaccinate or experiment with a gene altering elixir without my consent.

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
15 February, 10:30
No they won't!