Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
16 February, 02:51
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
The cabal has done this to them and has every intention to do this to the rest of the world if allowed to win this fight! Why we have no other choice but to win! This is a global war we're fighting, not just for the future of the US, but the entire world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jwk _17 @Jwk17
16 February, 02:20
it makes me so angry seeing pictures like this knowing how much we could help with just agriculture education

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
16 February, 02:07
The real Humanitarian Projects should start right there!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
15 February, 12:57
Thank you for sharing.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
15 February, 11:38
Look, i get it, and im not ungrateful, but this kind of post is actually demoralizng. suffering is not a competition. there are americans who are starving. people who lost everything in a house fire. people who are so ill they cant breathe or eat. people whose past is so horrific they feel like the only solution is to drink themselves to death. im a big fan of using gratitude to change your outlook, but posts like this are like, here have some guilt that you arent grateful enough to add to your current suffering.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
15 February, 11:46
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Its actually a happy story post , she adopted this child. The world is the world not just the United States, the whole world has this. I dont feel guilty for sharing a story with a happy ending ❤️

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

15 February, 11:23
In response mikes mom to her Publication
you are quite welcome 😊

15 February, 11:01
On a happy note , she adopted him ❤️🙌

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
15 February, 10:52
I can't wait for Trump to help all this undeveloped countries and save the children who have been malnourished all their lives. I hope I can help with the children in some way.

15 February, 11:00
In response Linda Campbell to her Publication
It tears me up just thinking about it . I want to sell all my stuff pack a bag and travel and help 😊

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
15 February, 10:25
When this Global Mission is complete; I hope that all of humanity will be rescued from the darkness; especially the children.
💔

15 February, 10:33
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
I do too 🙌