Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
14 February, 02:06
I just joined this fine group last week at the suggestion of a good friend and fellow conductor @markkirin . Mark had nerarly 90K following him on Twazi. We have 3 more from our group that have come here: @TexasGlamo @ @Snook712 @PhilTheAggie @CaptainAmerica (Veteran). I had 50K followers until I was suspended. I run rooms for fellow veterans and my crime: ran 4 trains for Veterans. We've been through a lot together, all retweet trained and "house-broken" and get along well together. I hope you follow these great people. Pleasure to be here. Mike @FarRightMike

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
Great, thank you, Rhonda. Here's another Veteran, US Marine Raymond @prokaski that has been in our group for a long time - just joined us this morning. Great friend, good man and he never misses a chance to retweet! Please give him a warm welcome - we all had great accounts and starting over.
09:48 AM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Mike (#USAF Vet) to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FarRightMike in this post can reply
Raymond Prokaski Sr. @prokaski
16 February, 05:00
In response Mike (#USAF Vet) to his Publication
Thank you Mike

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396