QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
From 2012. I remember that I has seen this vid and I was convinced Jones was a nutjob. However, I never forgot it. I noticed I could only find Yah coverage with a hat tip to Reuters (can't find that story now.) The vid is gone from Yah and The Blaze. The pic of the babies is gone from The Blaze. WARNING: The gold fetus pic is on this link. #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #wwg1wga https://news.yahoo.com/new...
04:22 AM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Q_Sentme in this post can reply
Wes Orzechowski @Wessy
15 February, 06:41
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Thank you, shared with friends. Amazing the stuff that is discounted as crazy and is quickly forgotten.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
15 February, 02:18
In response Wes Orzechowski to his Publication
I found it interesting how little of reporting on this seems to be left, and that info has been removed from sites. It was heavily reported at the time and I thought Alex was just going overboard for attention. Maybe if I used a different search engine, I would have gotten more results. Still, suppression of info always gets my attention. Now I wonder what he knows and I'm surprised he's still alive. Thanks for commenting. It's been running around in my head the last week or so to look it up and share. If it only helps one person, then that's why I was being prompted to do it. #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396