Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
My daughter is a PA. She thinks I'm a "conspiracy nut" and needless to say has told me not to send her articles like this one. She just got her 2nd jab and was experiencing flu-like symptoms. Please pray for her safety from this damn vaccine that is not needed in the first place!

https://humansarefree.com/...
02:10 AM - Feb 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeplorableHillbillyDave in this post can reply
Steph Givan @StephG
15 February, 03:15
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
My parents, and in-laws and my daughter all got it. I'm praying hard for them also. i had talked my parents into not getting it, then the healthcare worker who visits then, talked then into it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
17 February, 04:43
In response Steph Givan to her Publication
Dang it sucks that people who know so little are influencing people to make a life/death choice like this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 February, 02:42
Prayers for your daughter. 🙏
My family too rejects my concerns.
Learned decades before now not to blindly trust the medical profession.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
15 February, 02:40
I have tried to tell my family as well, they are cheering each other on to get the vaccine. :(

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
15 February, 02:41
Wake the Hell Up America

With a 99% Survival Rate and they continue to talk about COVID Vaccines. Really, since when did FLU SHOTS become mandatory???? You better wake up America.....

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
15 February, 02:13
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏